Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tagged...

Copy and paste this post then change the answers to yours.

A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: Amanda
C- Cake or Pie: My Mother in law's Pineapple Cream Pie
D- Day of Choice: Love Fridays! (Why couldn’t it always be Friday after work?)
E- Essential Item (s): chapstick..I have one in my purse, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and work drawer
F-Favorite type of music: country and classical
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: neither
H- Hometown: Dallas Texas
I- Indulgence(s): scrapbooking supplies, chocolate
J- January or July: July...I dislike the cold
K- Kids: 1 beautiful miraculous little boy
L- Last movie: Land Before Time 3...my little one is into land before time right now
M- Marriage Date: 3/8/2002
N- Number of Siblings: total: 6...my mom remarried twice and my dad is remarried
O- Oranges or Apples: Both
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing my son
Q- Quote(s): Today is a gift that's why it is called the present
R- Reason To Smile: Beautiful Son and Wonderful Husband
S- Season: Spring...Baseball
T- Tag Four: Dawn, Melissa, Shar, Rozette
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I was grounded from reading when I was a kid...that is the only way my parents could punish me...LOL
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: definite Oppressor of Animal – although I love a good salad
W- Worst Habit: procrastination
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: x-rays work better for me
Y- Your Favorite Food: Depends on the mood
Z- Zodiac: Aries

No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio