Saturday, February 16, 2008

Latest Project.




I made a book to keep my household information in. The book has a tab for each month and additional tabs for other sections. Each month has a calendar, along with a bill page, expenses page, grocery list page and notes page. Other sections include important numbers, bulk shopping sheets, menu sheets, special events sheets to make any necessary lists for events such as birthdays or other parties. I thought that with moving into a new house it would be helpful to have an organized way to keep up with everything. Hopefully it will be a real help.




2 comments:

Lea Sanders said...

Hi, Candiece!
Long time no see. Hope to see you at the next chat. Nice project! I wish I could organize my home stuff. (hee hee)

asanka's new posts said...

Hi, Candiece!
im very happy to see your blog
you can see my dreambest new phones

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio